Top Glamping Tips
Now is the time to get outside and enjoy Mother Nature in style. No, we aren’t talking about traditional camping. With glamping, you can escape to the outside world without the inconveniences of camping.
Here are some tips to consider as you plan your next glamping adventure:
- Plan, plan, plan – Whether you’re hoping for a romantic getaway or a bachelor party alternative, it’s imperative to map out your glamping experience ahead of time. Do some research of your own before determining the location. Obviously, the last thing you want is to book a spot where the weather will be terrible.
- Figure out the meals – Glam camping sites have their fair share of luxuries. For example, you can expect a clean restroom and shower, among other amenities. That said, don’t expect a full-sized kitchen wherever you go. Our recommendation? Take some time planning meals that are delicious, yet easy to prepare.
- Be prepared – Things happen from time to time during glamping trips. Maybe someone in your group takes a spill and winds up with a nasty cut. On the other hand, maybe the car breaks down as soon as you get to the site. Whatever the case, preparedness is crucial. Be sure to pack a first aid kit, sunscreen, bug repellent, and other camping essentials.
- Choose a good place to set up camp – We don’t blame you for wanting to set up camp as soon as you arrive at the site. However, it’s probably not the best strategy to rush through unpacking. Instead, take a look around and see where your group would be most content. After all, nobody will want to sleep or cook on a slope.
- Find shade – Want to know an easy way to ruin a weekend of glamping? Choose a spot with little to no shade. The best glamping locations often have fire pits, grills, and entertainment. That said, you’re still going to be in the hot Texas sun. So plan accordingly and don’t make the mistake of thinking A/C will keep your group comfortable.
Glamping Near Me
Now that you have some glamping tips under your belt, let’s get into what’s offered here at Planet Rock. Currently, we have seven furnished tents and a two-bedroom house on the property. Our site can easily accommodate a group of 20 or more people.
In terms of accommodations, we have just about everything your group could want. Enjoy clean restrooms and showers, a full kitchen (seriously), beach volleyball, fire pits, as well as natural rock walkways. For the more competitive groups, be sure to check out our outdoor ping pong table, archery, giant beer pong, oversized Jenga, bean bag toss, horseshoes, and so much more.
Why spend hours looking for the right glamping tents and glamping gear? We invite you to come hang out at your own private site. Oh, and did we mention we are conveniently located next to local restaurants and premier entertainment venues?
Contact Planet Rock to learn more.